The 7 Principles of Empowerment can help you to follow through with creating the life you want to live. Empowerment is what you’re seeking, but achieving it is not always an easy process. Simple, yes. Easy, no.
Other people will interfere with your life, giving all kinds of advice on what you should do to make things better. But very often, those people can’t even get their own acts together. So they turn to someone, like you and me – and countless others just like us – who are trying to get a workable plan in place for the life we want to live – and the next thing that happens is more chaos, more disorder, more disruption, less of what was supposed to be accomplished in the first place.
Putting your life back together requires strength and patience. Maybe you’re trying to do it for the first time. Maybe you’re tired of other people tell you what to do and you are ready to live life on your own terms. Following these Principles is a good place to start.
7 Principles of Empowerment
- Develop a vision for what you want to accomplish – then enlarge it
- Establish goals for achieving what you want – make a list of what you need to do
- Find your strengths and build on them – especially in times of adversity
- Learn and apply the Formula for Freedom – Responsibility + Integrity + Commitment = Freedom
- Education – make a list of what you know how to do and what you must learn – then learn it
- Put your past behind you. It no longer serves any purpose and there is no place for it in your future.
- Believe it is possible. If you don’t believe you can achieve your own Empowerment, no one else will either. Believing in yourself and what you want to do will bring your dreams closer to you and will soon be within your grasp.
These 7 Principles of Empowerment are a good place to start in creating the kind of life you want to live. You are entitled to live life on your own terms.
Once you accept that you are worthy of having the life you want for yourself and place a value on who you are, you will be in a better position to start implementing the 7 Principles of Empowerment.
Please check the resources on the Center for Empowered Women for other ways to do this. If there is any way that I can be of assistance, please let me know.
I wish you the best.